The most delicious low carb, flour free, simple to make Pizza Crust. Just add water and oil. By the time your oven is preheated, it is ready to bake.
Ingredients: *Sunflower Seeds, *Sprouted flax, *Psyllium, *Sprouted Chia, *Garlic, *Rosemary, Pure Ocean Aquifer Sea Salt, *Onion * = ORGANIC
Makes 2 x 10 inch Pizzas
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt 1/4 cup of grass fed butter, ghee or coconut oil OR measure 1/4 cup olive oil or MCT oil….you need 1/4 cup of liquified oil. For this recipe, we prefer Olive Oil
- Add 1 cup of water and oil or ghee to mixture and stir to combine. The dough will be quite sticky. Divide the dough in 1/2
- Spread thinly on parchment lined baking sheet. Wet hands or a spreading knife works best
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Top with your favourite fixings and bake for another 12-15 minutes
SUGGESTED USES: Use this super tasty mix as a Gluten Free Low Carb Shake & Bake……
- Place 1/4 cup of the mix onto a plate
- Soak your animal protein of choice in a beaten egg and dredge through the pizza mix
- Bake or fry in coconut oil……YUM YUM!!!!!!
Nutrition Facts *% Daily Value
Per Slice based on 2 x 10 inch crusts w/ 8 Slices ~ Calories 174 Net Carbs 4
Fat 14g (20%) . Saturated 2 g . Carbohydrates 7 g (2%) Fibre 3 g (11%) . Sugars 0 g . Protein 6 g . Cholesterol 0 g Sodium 241 mg (8%) . Vitamin A 0% . Vitamin C 1% Calcium 3% . Iron 8%